Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Coffey Cafe is Now Open ,,,

I'm always jotting down random thoughts, taking notes and reading things other people have written so I decided it was time to try my hand at a blog. When I take the time to write it helps me think better and deeper and it ends up being very therapeutic and introspective.  Taking the time to collect all the random thoughts floating around in my head and organize them on paper helps me learn and more easily realize my mistakes, my strengths and my weaknesses.  So, here it is....a place to share what I think and reflect on. I'm by no means a great writer, I don't always use proper grammar, punctuation or fancy words and all I intend here is to write like I speak in hopes that when I sit down and study God's word or deal with issues going on in my life that putting my thoughts into written form will be a journey of learning, provide some self therapy and engage others in some conversations.  Conversations that will contribute to even further learning and self discovery for both!  I don't know how often I will write or what exactly I will write about and depending on my mood some posts will be short and some will be long.  Whatever the case may be if you want to stop by to read or comment I want to welcome you to the Coffey CafĂ©, a place to sit, relax and just chit chat about life or other random thoughts.  I hope you enjoy the journey with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment